We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting adults with learning disabilities in residential setting to work with our clients on temporary basis.
Benefits of working for us are:
• Weekly pay
• Paid annual leave
• 24/7 support from our On Call team
• Free mandatory training and uniform (if needed)
• At least 6 months of care experience in the UK
• Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
• DBS registered online and in date training would be an advantage
If you have any questions about this role, please call our team at gap healthcare Southend.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your