gap healthcare are currently seeking experienced Support Workers to join their team supporting adults with learning disabilities and/or autism and behaviour that challenges in Southend-On-Sea and surrounding areas on a temporary basis.
Candidates MUST have:
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• At least 6 months' experience within the UK
• Excellent pay rates
• Weekly pay
• Full time and part time hours to suit
• Excellent out of hours' service
• Mandatory training provided
If you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for this position, please apply NOW.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.