|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||MACHINE TAG Burnley|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
We are looking to recruit TAG machine operative for one of our well-established client based in Burnley.
‼ Immediate start for the right candidate ‼
Successful candidates will be working in a busy manufacturing environment. Extremely good attention to details, precision and strong manufacturing background is a must for this role
Previous, proven experience as a machine operator is essential.
Successful candidate will be invited for an interview and trial!
Shifts and pay rate:
Training on 6am-2pm shift for 6 / 10 weeks. After the training period working hour will be 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
Entry salary £9.55 an hour
Hourly rate increases once training is completed to £10.60 an hour + £30 a week shift allowance.
- Understand and implement various programmes on the tag machine relating to planned products
- Keeping to a high standard of quality through various checks
- Order raw materials on company AX system
- Participate in area performance enhancing projects.
- Filling out of Excel spreadsheet with work done daily.
- Ensure proper use of PPE.
- Work closely with Team leader and Supervisor to fulfil daily plan.
- Follow out weekly TPM of machinery and equipment.
- Ensure personal targets are met.
- Assist in overall production and despatch of customer orders.
- To keep work area clean and tidy.
Successful candidate key requirements:
- Proven experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of standards and procedures in manufacturing environment
- Quality awareness
- Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets
- Previous knowledge of programming machinery an advantage
- Numeracy and IT literate
- Ability to work towards and achieve daily targets
- Good team player
- Able to use initiative once fully trained
Please contact our office on 01254915000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job