gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Permanent Tax Semi Senior / Senior
Hours of work: Normal working hours for a full timer are 36.25 hours per week 8.45am - 5pm Monday to Friday, with one-hour lunch (however requests for part time, job share and flexible working are also possible with this role).
Salary: Negotiable and DOE
Reporting to the Tax Partner and Tax Managers, you will support the Tax department in providing taxation services to clients.
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships.
- Preparation of P11ds, Employment Related Securities returns and PSAs.
- Preparation of correspondence for submission to clients and HM Revenue and Customs.
- Assistance with the provision of pro-active tax planning for clients.
- Assistance with the maintenance of accurate client databases, the preparation of standard payment reminders and information required and reminder letters to clients.
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- General admin duties to provide support to Partner, Managers and the office.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- You will ideally have a few years tax experience gained from working in a practice-based environment.
- ATT qualified or part qualified.
- You will need to have an analytical and methodical approach to your work and be able to apply both common sense and technical skills to different assignments.
- You will have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C and 2 A levels at Grade C or equivalent.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients. - Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquiries promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach..
In return, you will benefit from:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday leave increasing with length of service.
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme.
- Access to Westfield Health and Rewards Benefits Package.
Closing date is 18 th March 2021
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future