|Reference:||MD Thera TC Ely|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Duffy|
Team Coordinator – Learning Disabilities
Are you an established leader who strives for excellence in all aspects of your working life? If so then look no further! A great and exciting opportunity has just come available for a Team Coordinator – Learning Disabilities supporting adults with Learning Disabilities situated near to Ely, Cambridgeshire. To allow them to access activities and providing support in a supported living environment.
My client is well established and is one of the leading providers of Learning Disabilities support throughout the UK. Achieved a good rating from the CQC throughout the majority of their services and is looking for a Team Coordinator to further improve and maintain the high standards that are embedded throughout their values and service delivery.
- Salary – Up to £23,806.39 per annum
- Hours – Full time, Will be inclusive of shift work and occasional sleep in as required
- Area – Located near to Ely, Cambridgeshire.
- Permanent position
Responsibilities - Team Coordinator – Ely, Cambridgeshire
- To develop and maintain support plans.
- To oversee training needs of the teams.
- To ensure that the safety and dignity of service users is upheld at all times.
- To oversee staff supervisions and staff development.
- To promote values and standards of the service provider.
- Planning staffing rota’s.
- CQC compliant.
- Staffing levels in the service.
- Ensure all governance monitoring, reporting and actions are completed as required.
Skills required – Team Coordinator – Ely, Cambridgeshire
- You will need to have previous experience as a Senior Support Worker or Team Leader or a similar senior role within the care industry.
- Experience of supporting service users with Learning Disabilities.
- This role requires a minimum of an NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- The position requires the candidate to be computer literate, good numeracy and literacy skills, with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility regarding working hours to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota.
- Commutable distance from Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Benefits – Team Coordinator – Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary up to - £23,806.39
- Long term employment due to continued growth
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Motivated management and employees
The position of Team Coordinator – Ely, Cambridgeshire is very rewarding and makes a difference to the quality of life for service users on a daily basis. If you feel that you are the right person for this great opportunity then please contact Matt Duffy at the Peterborough Office for a confidential chat. Please note that the vacancy is located near to Ely, Cambridgeshire.