gap personnel are working in partnership with an award winning client based in the beautiful county of Somerset. Are you an an established team leader or line leader who is looking to develop your skillset? Maybe you are a senior prodcution operative who is looking to take the next step with your career? If so, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
HOURS OF WORK:
Days: 08:00 - 16:00
Shifts: 06:00 -14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00
Overtime: Opportunities to work weekends.
Working as part of a close-knit team feel within a fantastic working environment you will play a crucial role in the delivery of producing high-quality products. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive productivity levels to ensure that products are supplied for distribution on time and through full adherence to production plans.
- Inspire and lead the teams in all aspects of operational improvement.
- Ensure that production is planned daily for your line and agreed with the Factory Manager/Front Line Manager.
- Ensure efficient line change overs occur, between production runs, making sure all products & packaging are returned to the correct warehouse locations at the end of each production run with corrected quantity and pallet sheet.
- Ensure all Guides to Productions and SOP’s for all product lines are correct. and they are kept in good order. Report any difference’s or changes to your Factory Manager/ Front Line Manager.
- Manage line housekeeping responsibilities ensuring that all cleaning is conducted to the required standards.
- Continuously monitor the performance of your team and offer suggestions as to how improvements can be made.
Our client is passionate about assisting you to be the best and will fully support you. The successful candidate will be dynamic, flexible with strong leadership qualities. You will be positive with a ‘make it happen’ approach, preferably with food manufacturing background. To be part of this amazing team you will possess the following attributes:
- Good communications skills with fluency in English, both verbal and written is essential with good numerical ability.
- Strong organisational skills with accurate record keeping and problem solving.
- Experience of running production line machinery.
- Previous experience of the food & drinks industry is advantageous.