|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Reference:||Southend team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Carla Tomasio|
gap healthcare are currently supporting their client who are looking for a Team Leader/Senior Carer to join their new build Nursing Care Home Service in Southend On Sea.
The right candidate will assist the service to provide high quality care to the residents. You will be working with individuals living with dementia, challenging behaviour, Parkinson's disease and stroke.
- Competitive salary £28000 per annum
- Comprehensive training
- Contributory group pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Full time hours
- Paid annual leave
- Experience working in a Nursing Home/Residential Care Home, delivering outstanding person centred care to residents
- Experience completing and updating care plans, administration of medication
- Must have NVQ3 or equivalent in health and social care
- DBS on updated service
- Be able to demonstrate experience of supporting colleagues to deliver the highest standards of service to the residents
- Be able to maintain effective relationships with outside agencies including Doctors, Nurse's.
We are also offering a Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme!!!
If you have any previous experience working as a Team Leader or Senior Carer and you are passionate about delivering excellent care, please apply today or call us on 01702 987 908!