|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Our client, a leading company within the beverage industry are seeking a Warehouse Team Leaders to work in their state of the art site based near Kegworth, Derby.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Supervision of workers, arranging rotas, allocating breaks and ensuring the work areas are covered.
- Writing detailed shift handovers regarding any fulfilment issues and KPI's
- Implementing site rules; PPE and Covid adherence, smoking policies and general H&S regulations.
- Increasing productivity but ensuring staff meet KPI’s and targets
- You will also have health and safety high on your agenda at all times.
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £13.35ph and £18.51ph overtime for additional shifts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- Production or manufacturing experience in a team leading or supervisory role
- Show ability to follow process guides and follow site regulations
- Ideal candidate will have an FLT license although not essential.
The vacancy is to start asap, you will be required to attend an assessment onsite to cover health and safety. Candidates will need there own transport.
*THIS IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO SMOKING FACILITIES/AREAS OFFERED.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.