The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator.
Working for an ever growing, thriving manufacturing company based in Sowton, Exeter, our client is the market leader in its sector and one of the largest in Europe.
Shifts are: Monday – Friday - 38.75 hours per week.
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
This is a permanent position.
Your role would be to manage the technical administration, including the compilation bills, the maintenance of new product progress / record sheets, and the setup and issue of all new product codes through the system.
You will also need to ensure the database is correct at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Be computer literate, competent with Microsoft word and Excel
- Have experience of Sage/CRM/MRP systems – not essential
- Have good Math and English
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong administration and organisational skills, and able to priortise workload
- Have great communication
- Have knowledge of general engineering practices and the use of correct materials in the build process is desirable but not essential.
Benefits of working for this company and are offered once a successful 12-week probation has been completed are:
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Staff Recommendation Scheme
- Flexi-Time (if applicable)
Full training will be given and this exciting role has every opportunity for you to develop and learn new skills as your role progresses.
Please apply with your full CV. For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.