|Salary:||17500 - 17500 year|
|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
Gap Personnel is operating as an employment agency on behalf of it client.
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Salary: £17,500, overtime will be paid at time and half.
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00am to 20:00pm, (potentially some weekend work) 37.5 hours per week.
Gap Personnel is currently recruiting for Customer Service Technical agents to join their client on a temporary ongoing basis, based in Swindon.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Answering technical queries on various products such as home goods, sim cards, hardware/software and appliances.
- You will be expected to answer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure CRM system is up to date.
- Must have an excellent technical knowledge for troubleshooting laptops, PCs, TVs and general house hold goods
- Available immediately
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a solid understanding of IT and general Technical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets/deadlines
To be considered for this role you will need to pass a technical test in branch which will cover aspects of the position - the technical test is based around questions on computer network and hardware.
If interested please email CV’s to email@example.com