Are you passionate about beer? Who isn’t??
Do you want to work for a local brewery that is proud on the produce it supplies across the South West?
If so, we have the perfect job for you!!
gap personnel are currently working with a local brewery with fantastic growth plans for 2019 and 2020. Situated on the outskirts of Exeter, our client is looking to add an experienced telesales executive to their buoyant and energetic team. This role is all about energy, enthusiasm, passion, and believing in the award winning beer – this will be done through current promotions, introducing new products and making sure the customers fully understand the detail in what is produced.
Working within a small team, you will be contacting customers ‘on’ and ‘off’ trade such as pubs, restaurants, retailers and wholesale across the South West. You will need ensure that customers are up to date on the latest products available, taking orders and managing queries, returns and credit notes.
The most important part – you. You will need to be able to demonstrate all of the below:
- Ability to identify new sales and business development opportunities where you will present offers and introduce product range to customers over the telephone, email and social media channels.
- It goes without saying that you have a great telephone manner, excellent written English and great customer skills as well as the ability to negotiate.
- You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as well as good knowledge of MS Word and other general IT applications.
- You will be a good team player and be able to support colleagues and customers with a professional, high quality experience.
- Passion and energy – the most important thing, we need you to believe in the beer and tell everyone about it!!
What are the rewards?
- A permanent role
- Incentivised team bonus
- Training and mentoring support
- Team events / BBQs
- Generous staff discount
- Working in an actual working brewery!!
- Career progression opportunities
- Free onsite car park
Standard working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5.00pm
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.