|Salary:||Up to £25k basic plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Oxley|
As a Telesales Executive, you will be responsible purely for sales. We are a fun team who are focused on high performance meaning we deliver year on year. You’ll be passionate to win volume business across the industrial recruitment sectors on both a temporary and permanent basis. A selection of responsibilities is:
- Generating new business across the industrial recruitment sector via telephone-based sales, social media and new ideas you can bring.
- Following up leads
- Booking meetings for the Central Sales Team
- Entering and updating customer information to the systems
- Establishing and logging tender dates / reviews dates and when prospective clients need staff
- Collaborating with operational teams so in partnership we deliver the best solution for clients
Key to this role is you being able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Prioritise a demanding workload
- Understand the importance of planning and preparation.
- Identify a sales opportunity through a variety of channels.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of commercial awareness and the importance of being ahead of the competition.
- Be an ambitious character with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm.
- Be results driven and goal orientated.
- Be a provider of solutions
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Possess engagement skills that can be adapted to people from all walks of life
- Ooze confidence in being to deliver set targets and kpi’s
- Embraces an organisations brand, goals and objectives and works consistently in a manner that clearly reinforces that.
- Protect the image, reputation, and awareness of the gap personnel branch in the local market.
- Know how to have fun in your job and naturally possess a positive attitude
- Competitive salary.
- No on-call.
- Purely 8.00am – 5.00pm.
- To be part of a fantastic team who will offer you support with leads, local market knowledge and warm contacts.
- Uncapped commission.
- Exciting incentives including holiday vouchers, weekends away and annual trips abroad (In the last few years we have attended prizes in Dubai and the Italian Grand Prix and Barcelona to name but a few…)
- Leading Medical Cover
- Corporate benefits package
- Clear development plan that gives you transparency of what you need to do to progress and achieve your own aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is hungry for success and looking to earn a high salary and develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up-to-date CV without delay closing date is 23/05/2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.