Role: x1 Test Engineer Role
Job Term; Temporary - Permanent for the right Candidate.
Location; Newcastle ST5
Remuneration; £8.75 - £9.75 per hour DOE
Working hours; Monday - Thursday - 8am - 5pm Friday - 8am - 1pm
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Newcastle. We are currently looking for X6 Assemblers to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity is for someone that has worked within an Engineering Testing Environment.
The job purpose is to;
- Test printed circuit boards and Unit assemblies Including -
- Functional Test of PCAs - including some diagnosis of fault
- Functional Test of Units - including some diagnosis of fault
- System set up and test
- Unit Assembly testing including fault finding and rectification
- Cable Testing
- Belling out - Point to Point
- ATE - Operating Equipment
- Flash and PAT Testing
- Good dexterity and attention to detail is vital
- Adhere to all H&S •Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager / Supervisor
- To test in line with the Customer and Client test Procedures
- To ensure all documentation is complete and accurate.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The candidate should ideally be qualified to HNC Level.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Able to work the shift.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 21/10/2019