|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for a Test Technician to join a well-established company who are based in Hirwaun, Aberdare. You will be working for an electronic manufacturer offering electronic manufacturing services.
The role will involve carrying out inspection and test requirements on all products. You will ensure you are complying with company policies. Inspection & testing of mechanically wired and soldered assemblies, using various inspection & testing equipment.
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Completing inspection & test workload to manufacture specifications within a timely manner.
- Ensuring wring, soldering, or mechanically assembled equipment is consistent with quality and is relevant to drawings.
-Following build notes, standard operating procedures, bill of materials, detailed drawings/pictures.
-Reporting any kit inaccuracy (shortage, over-issue, material issues)
-Completing inspection workload to manufacture specifications within timely
-Identifying production critical process and critical success facts
-Working within a team and occasional with other departments
-Can carry out any other duties within the competence as required in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate must:
- Able to read electrical schematics & Engineering drawings
-Use of digital multi-meter, LCR meters, Oscilloscopes and machines testers
- Have previous experience working in a similar role
- Be able to flexible with shifts, if offered overtime.
- Have good attention to detail
- Be a good team player
Salary: £10.20 per hour
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 07:45am-16:30 & Friday 07:45-13:00
Hiring 1 Candidate
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843 499 gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 20th May 2022.