|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Rotherham Branch|
TIG WELDING OPERATIVES REQUIRED IN SHEFFIELD (S35)
This is fantastic opportunity to work with a high tech advanced and developed company. They are currently one of the main manufacturers for commercial ovens. Ever wondered how you get your hot double smoked bacon cheddar and egg sandwich so quickly? Wonder no more... be a part of the process. Get involved in the intricates of how it works and inevitably changed our “fast food” habits.
What will you do?
The successful Tig Welder will be responsible for various duties such as:
- Welding to fine tolerances (+/-1mm)
- Welding range of materials including stainless steel & aluminium
What are your shifts?
Rotating Shifts - Monday to Friday
06:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 22:00
What is my rate of pay?
As a Tig Welder you will receive £11.90ph
Shift allowance £2.98ph
What is in it for you?
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen serving hot and cold food
- Free drinks, tea, coffee & hot chocolate
- People investment – ongoing skill specific training
- Amazing pay rates
- Ideal location for public transport