Job Role: TIG Fabricator Welder
Location: Milton, ST1
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Pay Rate: £13.00 per hour.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel, acting as an employment business are working in a close partnership with their client based in Milton, Stoke-on-Trent. We are currently looking for 1 x TIG Fabricator Welder.
- Welding of aluminium and stainless-steel fabrications
- General fabrications duties including drilling & cutting
- ability to read CAD/CAM engineering drawings
- Work under the guidance of the Production Manager to perform and complete the assigned duties in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of work completed
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work area.
- Typically, a minimum of 5 years’ experience within an engineering & fabrication environment, preferably in sheet metal work.
- Interpret geometrics dimensions and tolerances
- Able and willing to assist with non-core skill set tasks
- ability to work effectively in a team environment and under own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and safely operate electrical and mechanical equipment
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures ensuring safety of oneself and colleagues.
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns
If this role is of interest please send your CV over to email@example.com, all appropriate candidates will be contacted in due course.