Back to job search
|Location:||Stoke on Trent|
|Reference:||ATN TC Perm|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Stefan|
We are looking to a tool changer to work alongside our existing production team.
Vacancies – Tool Changer , Stoke
£22.638 / pa
Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00 /14:00-22:00 rotational
Job Description :
- Responsibility for undertaking tool cleaning / Waterjet nest cleaning including the use of the ‘Dry-Ice’ machine whenever necessary.
- Ensuring that first level TPM’s are conducted where and when applicable.
- Responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of the Manufacturing cell, ensuring tool changes are completed in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure tools and processes are ready for production for the oncoming shifts
- Ensure team members respect the standard work and other lean procedures, help develop and maintain standard work and complete the regular audits
- Support for the Team leaders, cover for Absenteeism / holidays / training etc
The main responsibilities of the job will be to:
- Produce manufactured parts on time, at the correct rate, to the correct quality standard by following the Standard Operations
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Remain flexible working in areas as required and carry out additional duties as requested
- Contribute to the team working environment
- Ensure adherence to systems such as IATF and APS procedures promoted by the Company
- Participate in and maintain 5S and housekeeping activities in the working area
- Demonstrate a good work ethic and be capable of working in all areas of the plant.
- Have an understanding of health & safety in the workplace and environmental issues,
- Demonstrate strong team skills with attention to detail, and have good literacy and numeracy skills.
Call us 01782289090
Email us email@example.com
Text us on WhatsApp 07448056462