TRADE COUNTER RETAIL ADVISOR / PLYMOUTH – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for a Trade Counter Retail Advisor based at a new site in Plymouth for a permanent opportunity.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent customer service skills, are great at problem solving and are passionate about helping and solving customers problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers
- Understanding customers needs and advising them of products
- Assisting with deliveries
- Maintaining the branches stock file
- Collecting customer orders
- Taking shared ownership of trade counter sales targets and KPI’s
- Accurately action all stock checks in line with the schedule set by your manager
- Able to engage with customers and provide excellent customer service
- Someone who is willing and wanting to help and solve customers problems
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledge about the hospitality industry is desired
- Part Time and Full Time vacancies
- Full Time – 40 Hours across Monday to Sunday
- Part Time – 20 hours to include some weekend working
- Attendance allowance which can equate to 4 additional days annual leave or cash bonus
- Discounts on full range of products
- Colleague profit share paid as an annual bonus
- Supportive working environment
This role is within a fast-paced, ever changing environment where you will collaborate with a wide range of other experts around the business.
To apply for this Trade Counter Retail Advisor role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch for more information on 01392 273665.