gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are looking for a ‘Traffic Planner’ on a permanent basis.
Hours of work: 4 on/ 4 off shift pattern Days (6am – 6pm)
To take responsibility for the timely traffic panning of routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure that the customer receives a first class service in a cost effective way.
• Carry out tasks largely unsupervised to cost and quality standards
• Plan ahead – tasks and resources
• Liaise with internal/external customers to resolve problems
• Collect, analyse and distribute information/data
• Provide professional/specialist advice both internally and externally
• Developing relationships with external customer
• Specify and ensure levels of support service are in place
• Prioritise and co-ordinate workloads
• Completion of tasks to time and quality standards
• No customer complaints
• Working to budgets
• Successful working partnerships with customers, internal and external
• Delivering the right advice in a timely manner
• Achieving respect of others about your competence
• Practising safe working procedures
Specific Qualifications/Job Training:
GCSE/NVQ standard. Experience of working at a similar level
CPC Holder (National / International)
Dealing with VOSA Compliance
Problem solving/logical thinking
Working unsupervised, continually managing time and prioritising work to meet tight deadlines.
Specific Skills (4)
Computer skills – Stirling (training with be provided), Excel
Good communication skills, interaction at all levels internal an external.
Team player with a flexible Can Do Attitude
Distribution/Logistics/Supply Chain Environment
4 on / 4 off shift pattern days (6am – 6pm)
20 days holiday with includes Statutory Bank Holidays
Nest Pension Scheme
Closing date is 1st December 2019