Gap Personnel Nottingham are seeking a n On-site Coordinator to work within the team in Nottingham and on site in the middle of the week.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm Nottingham Centre and on site presence.
Your duties will include:-
- Uploading payroll hours
- KPI reporting
- Managing worker queries, holidays/ days off/ pay
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries.
- Loading new starters info onto systems.
- Sending timesheets out to clients and following up their return
- Photocopying, scanning, filing
- Database maintenance
- Providing administrative support to the branch team
- Resourcing, screening candidates
- customer service (face to face and telephone)
- good IT skills
Do you have the following skills?
- Proficient in Excel and data input
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to deal with clients and customers confidently
- Customer Service skills
- Administration- good excel skills, formatting etc
- Team Player
The role offers lots of possibilities to progress within recruitment. Please send a cv to apply.