Are you looking at getting into recruitment but finding opportunities at a minimum?
Do you want to join a Bristol branch which is part of an international organisation?
Would you like to join a recruitment agency that prides itself on its internal career & progression opportunities it provides?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above then you could be the right individual we are looking to hire!
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a permanent Trainee Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant to work in our Bristol office. As a valued member of the team, we are looking for a Account Manager / Recruitment Consultnat to join us and support the team and our clients in the day to day operations of the office, whilst looking to explore and develop existing and new client relations.
gap personnel is currently going embarking on significant investment, with a brand new website, full company rebrand and further investment into individual training and development. Joining gap personnel could not be at a better time.
- An uncapped and competitive monthly bonus
- 20 days annual leave to rise to 25 during length of service
- Career progression
- Working in a friendly, energetic and long standing team
- No weekend calls due to our bespoke nightline service
- Exploring all opportunities in the development and success of the Bristol office
- Multiple sourcing, registration and job match selection
- Providing candidates with a clear induction for each assignment
- Building a rapport with clients and candidates
- Accurately updating client kpi’s and management information
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
- Providing effective back up when team members are absent
- Assisting with onsite registrations with one of our consultants
- Provide an exemplary customer service experience to our client base
Skills & Experience:
- None - we are willing to train and support you
- Ability of working to strict deadlines and targets
- Able to work methodically and stick to a clear working day
- Able to provide evidence of working in an account management role
- Vivacious personality & determined nature
- Good work ethic with a desire to succeed
- Full UK driving licence & own transport (essential)
- Team player - working closely with the team in the office
- Able to work on own initiative
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.