|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Trainee Bespoke Cutter Wanted
NO EXPERIENCE NECESARRY
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
PAY RATE : £9.50
We are looking for a precise detail-driven individual to fill a full-time position within our Cutting room at our factory in Quedgeley, Gloucester. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic hardworking individual with an interest in garment manufacturing, keen to learn the craft of bespoke garment cutting. The successful candidate would receive in-depth training, no prior experience is necessary but would be highly advantageous.
- Cut bespoke garments accurately in a timely manner to maintain a steady workflow throughout the factory.
- Understand and accommodate for the intricacies associated with bespoke orders and cloths
- Assisting with the day-to-day duties within a busy cutting room, recut components as and when required, use an industrial die cutter to prepare interlinings, mark, batch, and label panels, and maintain a tidy, clean environment.
- Using industrial and hand-cutting tools carefully and precisely.
- Learn to cut efficiently to reduce waste
- Inspection of cloth before cutting
- Learning to handle and cut a diverse range of cloths.
- The successful applicant will be required to achieve daily production targets with the opportunity to earn a bonus.
- £9.50/hr with the opportunity to earn a generous performance related bonus.
- Full time
- Monday – Thursday 7.45 – 4.30 and Friday 7.45- 1.30.