|Location:||Sutton in Ashfield|
Trainee CNC Machine Operative
A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable local company that specialise in the manufacturing of composite fire doors. This is a great opportunity for someone with intermediate experience on CNC Machines who is looking to develop their skills and experience whilst working for a well- established company.
Job Title: Trainee CNC Machine Operative
Shift: Monday- Friday 6-2pm and 2pm-10pm Rotating
Location: Sutton In Ashfield
Salary: £10.95 per hour (Overtime paying up to £19.64)
- Genuine temp-to-perm role
- Weekly pay
- Paid breaks
- Free refreshments during your shift
- Onsite parking
- Access to a canteen
- Progression, development, and training provided ongoing
- Operate machinery to cut raw materials ready for the assembly line.
- Operate a CNC machine’s in a Safe manner.
- Work towards production targets as a team.
- Must also be able to work on own initiative and use measuring equipment.
If you think you have the requirements, call our Nottingham branch on 0115 934 7000 or text HUTHWAITE to 07525 277431 for an informal chat and more info.