Gap personnel acting as an employment business currently has an exciting opportunity to join our client who is a specialist within their field as a ductwork cleaning operative based in Bracknell. Our client will consider experienced or trainee candidates for these roles.
The roles are full-time and permanent, our client is a successful business with over 40 years’ experience in their industry and they offer the opportunity to develop within the role, training courses which are paid for (such as IPAF and PASMA), full uniform and PPE, life assurance and pension contributions.
The working hours are varied due to client’s requirements varying across sites but you need to be comfortable with working night shifts, occasionally staying away (all accommodation and food is paid for) and they do operate every other weekend. Standard shifts are 8 hours long and you will also be paid for any travel time.
Salary on offer is negotiable depending on experience from £10 per hour.
Main duties as a ductwork operative:
- Be responsible for running jobs and ensuring all works completed to a high standard
- Ensure post clean reporting and photographs are submitted to office daily
- Be responsible for and maintain company van (all associated costs covered by company)
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Ensure all paperwork is signed accurately
The ideal candidate:
- Live in Bracknell area (or up to 20 minute commute)
- Hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Be able to obtain DBS clearance for high security sites
- Be comfortable with manual work, working at heights and in confined spaces
- Be happy working day, night and weekend shifts, varying from week to week – rota will be provided in advance
- Able to work away when required (accommodation and meals provided when staying away)
- Ideally have previous commercial grease extract cleaning experience to TR19, however trainee candidates will be considered as all training is provided.
If interested please submit a CV to email@example.com or call 01793 431746.