|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
TRAINEE FABRICATOR / SWINDON / TEMP-PERM/ IMMEDIATE START
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Trainee Fabricator for a window and door manufacturer based in Swindon.
As a trainee fabricator you will be offered full training on the job so you need to be keen to learn. Our client offers sociable hours of Monday-Friday 0700-1545 and they are closed over Christmas.
Starting salary is up to £10.50 per hour, this will be reviewed once training has been completed.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Manufacturing of both UPVC windows & doors and Aluminium bifolds.
- Running machinery in the production area such as air hand tools, corner cleaners, saws, millers and crimpers etc.
- Quality checking of finished product.
- Loading and unloading goods in and out of the production area.
- You will be working alongside skilled fabricators who will be conducting all training with you so you need to ensure you are working closely alongside them and asking any queries.
- Have strong communication skills
- Be keen to learn new skills and have the ability to pick up new process’ quickly
- Be comfortable with manual work due to the nature of the products
- Ideally have experience within production or distribution
- Experience of running machines or using hand held tools would be beneficial but not essential
To apply for this TRAINEE FABRICTOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on email@example.com