|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Sick of the temperamental weather in the UK? Work within the building industry but indoors! Get that knowledge and insight from a reputable company without the rain – They are offering a genuine temp to perm Industrial Sewing Machinist opportunity. This is a trainee role where you will be offered full training. This is a chance to learn fantastic new skills and better your career.
What will I do day-to-day?
- Operating machinery
- Full training is provided until fully compliant
- Working with various products for the construction industry
- Mon-Fri shifts 6am-2pm
- Trainee rates of pay £8.91 (increases once qualified)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU;
- A hard-working nature
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude
*Being able to work on a production line is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing work with genuine permanent opportunity
- Working with a well establish company.
Due to company location must drive as limited public transport access.
How to apply?
- Apply on here
- Email your CV, full name and contact number to email@example.com