|Salary:||Up to £22,000|
TRAINEE PARAPLANNER / EXETER – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Location: Science Park, EX5
Assignment: Permanent contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:45am – 17:30pm
Pay: Up to £22,000 per annum
The successful candidate will be joining and independently run, high qualified financial planning and management company to provide support to financial advisers and their clients by compiling research, writing suitability reports and answering technical queries.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to enter a Financial Services industry or an experienced Financial Services Administrator the opportunity to enter Paraplanning.
Duties as a Trainee Paraplanner:
- Hybrid working between Administration and Paraplanning
- Producing basic reports
- Creating illustrations and application forms
- Issuing reports to clients
- Business monitoring
- General administration duties
- Either a Graduate in Financial Services or an Experienced Financial Services Administrator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.