|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*ONGOING OPPORTUNITY – TRAINEE QUALITY ASSURANCE – DAY SHIFTS*
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in the Sandycroft area. We’re currently recruiting for Trainee Quality Assurance Technician to join their team immediately on an on-going basis.
Are you unsure which path to take in your career? Recently completed your education and looking for your first opportunity? This position is fully trainable so if you feel working within a fast-paced Quality based role would suit you, get in touch!
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Thursday (8am – 4pm) & Friday (8am – 2pm)
- Up to £9.50 per hour depending on experience
- Following very prescriptive testing on line and the ability to work to the quality management system (QMS) is key
- The client works to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards - full training and direction will be given
- Carrying out checks following a specification of product made on a fast line
- Completing tasks in a timely manner and in line with business needs and prioritising work in line with business requirements
- Working closely with QA Specifications
- Able to work to own initiative but also as part of a team
- Previously worked within a fast-paced production environment
- Previous experience in quality as a technician, or in a quality assurance or quality control position within manufacturing.
- Experience of working to deadlines are targets
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.