|Salary:||18000 - 20000 year|
|Contact Name:||John Vasquez|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer
Gap Personnel are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Resourcer to join our Construction team in central Cambridge.
As a Trainee Consultant/Resourcer, you will have the opportunity to forge a career in recruitment within a team of experienced, friendly consultants. You will be responsible for sourcing exceptional candidates throughout the busy summer, before having the opportunity to grow your own desk independently, securing new business as well as managing existing client relationships.
Our small, tight-knit and highly motivated team in Cambridge are keen to offer advice, support and development training on a one-to-one basis, as well as the opportunity to take part in our structured training courses at Gap.
This position will see you:
- Work within a vibrant, experienced team of consultants providing exceptional candidates to our valued clients
- Independently develop and run your own Construction desk
- Work within a fast-paced, challenging environment whilst keeping our companies core values of being Consultative, Accountable, Real & Ethical at the very heart of your business
The recruitment industry is demanding and highly competitive but extremely rewarding, therefore we are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Ambitious and motivated to succeed.
- A competitive attitude and able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Well presented, punctual and articulate
- Confident telephone manner
As well as a highly competitive basic salary, Gap Personnel offer a truly exceptional commission structure as well as bonus and additional incentives from day one.
For more information on this position or for a friendly, confidential chat on how to get into the recruitment industry, please call us on 01223 375629 or email your CV to email@example.com