As Gold Standard Investors In People, gap personnel are recognised as being one of one of the UK’s top 4 Independent Industrial Recruiters and Top 5 Leading onsite providers. We have been awarded 'The Best Companies to work for’ accreditation for the past nine years. Our turnover is in excess of £120 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2020 we have a vacancy for a trainee consultant to join our Warrington branch
Our impressive growth has been underpinned by an established national network of high street branches, coupled with onsite managed service contracts. We are now seeking an exceptional individual who shares our commitment to operational excellence and passion for recruitment and will embrace the challenge
Our Warrington branch seeks a dynamic, motivated and highly organised Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Responsible for cultivating a sales desk and managing a portfolio of our most prestigious clients.
Key Accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating a sales database reflective of the area you are selling to.
- Having a strong awareness of your competitors and what differentiates gap personnel from them
- Using various activity to gain new business including Telesales, Drop sessions and attending sales meetings.
- Managing temporary recruitment requirements across all clients in both a reactive and proactive manner
- Building a sustainable partnership with clients and their associated stakeholders, responding to customer requirements on an efficient and effective manner
- Identifying areas for growth and improvement and continuously seeking new ways in which to improve our performance
- Building a network of high calibre candidates local to each client to ensure we are placed to respond to client needs at all times
- Working with internal colleagues to introduce new offerings and services where appropriate
- Ensuring full employment law compliance at all times
- Strong desire to work with candidates to offer excellent customer service
- Innovative approach to candidate attraction
- The successful candidate will be a self starter with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and exceeding client expectations at all times. Often prepared to go 'the extra mile' you will have experience within a similar role, ideally within a high volume recruitment environment. You will be organised and methodical in your approach to work with the ability to prioritise and manage a demanding and reactive workload within tight timescales.
- You will be an excellent team player and keen to ensure your branch and colleagues also succeed whilst also being able to work independently. .
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a natural flair for developing relationships and rapport quickly and easily. An intermediate level of MS office is also required as is a full driving licence and own transport
In return we offer;
- Excellent training and development programmes, including our Management Development Programme,
- Industry unrivalled bonus scheme paid monthly with additional team based incentives throughout the year,
- 25 days holiday + days holiday for birthday
- subsidised health care, subsidised shopping and entertainment vouchers through our gap rewards scheme and pension
- Dress Down Days
- Prestigious Annual Awards Ceremony
- Employee of the month