Looking for a step forward in your career? Where has this job ‘bin’ all your life? Put a lid on it, get those wheels in motion and apply today!!
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an experienced injection moulding setter / technician who is looking to join an award-winning team. As a manufacturer of plastic wheelie bins with contracts all over the UK this is a busy business that continues to thrive during all seasons. This position may be for someone who is looking for their first step on the management ladder, the role will offer the chance to develop and learn the management side of the business.
- You will already be familiar with plastic manufacturing processes and be familiar with setting and programming machinery.
- You will also be a reliable and effective communicator and not be phased by the occasional admin duties, although this position is mostly hands on.
- On a typical shift as a Senior Injection Moulding Operative role, you would have full responsibility for one of the three production teams (working on a three rotation shift pattern), along with management of 13 injection moulding machines producing wheelie bins for various local authorities.
- You will also be ensuring the shift targets are met which include waste efficiency and energy targets.
- Each shift team is made up to 10 people, including operatives, process technician and production support operative which as the Senior Injection Moulding Operative you would be expected to manage.
This is a very stable role and the core management team have been together for a while, with progression and growth opportunities available within the business and wider group across the UK.
Key Points - Senior Injection Moulding Operative
Hours – Three Shift Rotation of Days, Nights & Afters on a 40 hours week
Pay – Up to £40k per annum plus overtime, uniform and company pension