The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
We are recruiting for a trainee shift mechanic for our client based in Wrexham on a temporary basis with the view to become permanent. The ideal candidate must have experience working within a busy manufacturing environment, always willing to work to a high standard while focused on safety, quality and overall be a flexible team player with good communication skills.
Individuals must have a keen mechanical interest and be mechanically minded. This role involves operating machinery and packaging equipment to make good quality product.
Key Duties Include:
- Starting, stopping and fault finding on machines
- Process control and ensuring product quality standards are met
- Fault finding on the machine and ancillary equipment
- Operating machinery and packaging equipment
- Safety and quality focused
- Skilled in machine operation with basic mechanical and fault finding ability
- Well organised with the ability to organise own workload
- Computer literate
- Work well within a small team