|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Trainee Site Manager
£18,000 - £24,000
A hugely respected local housebuilder with a rich history of delivering visually stunning, sustainable projects are searching for a Trainee/Graduate Assistant Site Manager.
This company is centred towards building homes of the highest quality and take real pride in having an incredible reputation with contractors and customers throughout the area.
Ideal requirements for the role will include:
- Practical knowledge of site management procedures.
- Current study towards, or possession of, a suitable qualification.
- Ability to communicate with department colleagues proactively.
- A commitment to offer customers a best value service.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
In return we can offer:
- Funding for your current degree
- A well organised and resourced office facility with colleague support.
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
- Structured training to develop skills.
- The opportunity to work within a busy productive department and to share in the rewards that success brings.
Why would you work for this Company?
- Large order book lined up for 2022
- Very low turn-over in staff
- Excellent Reputation
- Offer an excellent basic salary along with staff benefits and bonus structure
If you are considering a move or would like career advice then please contact Martin Lively on 07485 359 568 or email: email@example.com