|Salary:||£19,122.36 per year|
Following a recent review of the Production structure, our client in Ruabon is looking for a Trainee Production Team Leader in the Toner Department. The role will be on a permanent basis and training will be mainly “on the job” with assessments made by observation and evidence gathering. The training will be supported by the departmental Supervisor and Team Leader in conjunction with an agreed training plan.
Duties to include;
- Daily control of the production lines with regards to Quality, Cost and Delivery – QA results, repair rates, daily checks, input/output, efficiency etc.
- Allocation of manning.
- Developing training plans and arrange for the necessary implementation of those plans.
- Use of production documents in accordance with the standard operating procedures – line balance, work instructions, daily checks etc.
- Effective communication with staff at all levels with regards to performance and improvements.
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement ideas.
- Production experience is essential.
- Previous experience in a team leader role is an advantage.
- Ability to lead a small team of people with the aim of achieving department targets.
- Have a hands-on approach and the ability to lead by example.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Possess a flexible approach and have the ability to adapt quickly to various situations.
- Willing to learn and have the ability to communicate and pass on the necessary skills to develop staff.
Monday to Friday – 8am – 5.15pm Monday-Thursday, 8am- 4.15pm on a Friday
- £19,122.36, £9.47 per hour and will be on a probationary period for a minimum of 6 months.
- Almost every other Friday off.
- Subsidized canteen
- PPE provided