gap personnel, operating as an employment business is recruiting a for a night shift transport admin clerk for our prestigious distribution client in Avonmouth. As one of the UK’s leaders in refrigerated and ambient products, the transport admin clerk is essential to the smooth-work flow between all departments.
As a transport admin clerk your duties will include:
- Entering delivery routes, preparing run sheets for drivers
- Issuing delivery sheets to drivers, checking receipts off.
- Organising transport paperwork for driver routes
- Other administration duties as required
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, Excel
- Be organised & efficient within their approach to work
- Be confident discussing with drivers on their routes
- Previous experience working within a transport office
- Basic knowledge of UK roads and motorways and a good geographical knowledge of the UK.
Working hours are: Sunday to Thursday, 10.30pm-7.00am.
This company prides itself on its clear career progression opportunities, a relaxed and motivational working environment with on-site car park, This role is offering a temporary to permanent opportunity to those who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during the first 12 weeks of their assignment.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.