We are currently recruiting for a Transport Admin for one of our clients based in Hapton, Burnley.
Location: Hapton, Burnley
Rate of pay: £8.70
Contract: Permanent role for the right candidate
- Previous experience in an office based/admin role essential.
- Familiarity with 3rd party logistics desirable.
- SAP TM usage will be part of the role moving forward but full training will be given on this as required.
- Communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Email etiquette
- Confident communicating within a team
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Proactive in resolving issues
- Time management
- Prioritisation - the ability to be able to identify priorities using own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Outlook (strong email management is critical)
- Excel skills
An average day will consist of analysing carrier invoices using Oracle & SAP to confirm costs and sending invoices for approval, ensuring vehicles arrive for booked collections and working closely with warehouse to ensure these vehicles depart on time.
As an internal customer-facing representative of the operational team it is essential that the candidate maintains a high level of professionalism at all times, is a strong team player and thrives off working within a demanding but rewarding environment.
Please send you CV to be considered for the role.