|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £10.40|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client is a very busy haulage company and due to expansion they are looking for a Transport Administrator to join their already busy team
To assist with all transport administration providing exceptional customer service to the end customer and working in line with teh clients policies and procedures.
- Prepare driver packs, invoice paperwork and store keys to drivers starting their shifts and conduct shift pre-briefs ensuring drivers are fully aware of the requirements for the designated route.
- To escalate any delivery issues to the Transport Coordinators and/or Shift Managers
- Ensure that the rota is maintained updating with drivers(s) names, route departure times etc
- Maintain store keys and ensure their safe and secure storage at all times
- Maintain and be responsible for any databases for the department
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong administration background
- Strong IT skills, especially Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience in a customer facing / reception role would be ideal