|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a very busy and fast paced environment. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team and on your own.
We will pay up for £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work:
- 01:00 to 12:15 (45 hours per week) – start can be moved to between 1am – 3am.
- You will be working 4 from 7 – Every other weekend
- 3-6 months temporary
Skills/Knowledge/Experience/responsibilities & Qualification
The role will include:
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Must be IT literate (Including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
- The ability to working under pressure within a busy transport office.
- Experience in an operational role in a logistics or haulage business.
- Day-to-day management of transport services
- Develop and build robust relationships with shippers and carriers
- Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
- Knowledge of transport methods, costs and benefits
- Maths knowledge
- Design skills and knowledge
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Paragon experienced is really beneficial
- Confident telephone manner
To apply, please forward your CV or call 01443 843499 for an informal discussion.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job