|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Baker|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Logistics Planning Assistant for a client based in the Avonmouth area. This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and understanding of transport and warehouse logistics.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the transport department with the planning of inbound and outbound deliveries, as well as collections to ensure that customer service is achieved.
- Issue and collection of paperwork to be processed from drivers upon each shift during the brief and debrief.
- Deliver a constant high level of administrative support to all internal functions and external customers as well as carry out any Transport and Warehouse administration in accordance with Company/Depot requirements.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service by dealing with queries promptly and correctly in line with company values.
- Carry out any other suitable/reasonable task as requested to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and maintain excellent communication levels with all relevant transport department sand depots to ensure an effective support network is built across depots.
All training for internal systems will be provided
Hours of working:
Monday to Friday 08.30 – 18:30
Plus every fourth Saturday morning 08.30 until 11.00am
Salary: £9.20ph basic rate then rising to £24,000pa after completing a 12 week probationary period.
To apply for the Logistics Planning Assistant, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / call 0117 9117111