|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting TROLLEY COLLECTORS for flexible work for our client based in Exeter.
* Part-time role
* Weekends with some additional shifts available on weekdays
* Afternoon shifts, approx 12pm to 8pm
* Shifts confirmed weekly
* Training will be provided
* £8.72ph, paid weekly
This role will require you to lift, push and move trolleys and baskets.
There will be a lot of walking around involved, so you must be able to stay on your feet all day.
You will need to collect deserted baskets from around the store and car park and take them to their bays.
You will be provided with full training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role.
Choose one of the following options to apply:
1. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject TROLLEYS EXETER
2. Call us on 01392 273665
3. Apply via the link below, make sure to give us your contact details
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment