|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
TROLLEY COLLECTORS REQUIRED / EXETER / TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for Trolley Collectors, in Exeter. This is easily accessible by bus route from the centre.
The company you will be working with, are a well-known international retailer. You will be representing their brand, so good customer service and adaptability within the workplace is essential. There are good on-site staff facilities, inclusive of a canteen serving hot food.
You will be physically fit, and able to stand for long periods of time. Some manual handing is incorporated in this role.
As a trolley collector you will be responsible for:
- Ensure trolleys are in their correct location
- Ensure all trolleys are functioning and able to be used correctly
- Sanitise all trolleys/touch points
- Assist customers with queries if required
The pay rate and hours:
- Flexible shifts Monday to Sunday
- Hours between 9am and 8:30pm (shift changes in line with requirements)
- Full or part time hours available
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.