|Reference:||Turkey farm operative|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Dow|
Role: Turkey Farm Operative
Job Term: Temp to perm
Location: Over Tabley WA16 (transport provided from Crewe town centre, free of charge)
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 6am – 4pm
Pay: £10.00 per hour
The chosen candidate would be required to:
- To pack and check raw food produce
- Transport provided from Crewe (free of charge)
- To carry out all aspects of the production operations and adhere strictly to all production procedures.
- To carry out specified in-process checks.
- To carry out all reasonable instructions as directed by the Operations Manager
The ideal person must be able to work in a speedy manner and be able to pay close attention to detail to be able to spot any errors and make sure that the product is up to the required standard.
Experience not essential as all training will be provided however, experience working in a similar role would be desired.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 581 888.