|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
My client based in Wrexham are a leader in their field
Due to an increase in their orders, they are looking for a Tyre Fitter to join their workshop
- Advise customers of work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition.
- Fitting of New/Part Worn Tyres on Cars/Vans
- Puncture Repairs using British Standard Tools in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Wheel Balancing
- Wheel Removal using Jacks
- General workshop duties - Contribute to Good Housekeeping routines.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Unloading / Loading deliveries of tyres in bulk
The candidate MUST HAVE previous experience of tyre fitting and tracking
Candidate must be available to work 5 days per week with Saturday and Sunday with further flexibility available for number of days for the right candidate, and possibility of additional days.
This role is temporary with a view to going permanent after 12 weeks