|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
VAN DRIVERS –WITNEY – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for van drivers (3.5T) for an immediate start for our client who is an office and workwear supplier in Witney. These roles are temporary ongoing positions with permanent roles for suitable candidates.
Sociable working hours which are Monday-Friday, 0700 start time until finish. Standard shifts are 8 hours but a degree of flexibility is required.
£10.34 per hour, weekly pay.
The role is working in a customer focused position and duties include:
- Loading and unloading the vehicles
- Delivery to customers across Oxford, Swindon, Cirencester and surrounding areas. Once you have a route you are normally assigned to the same customers.
- Ensuring health and safety and driving rules are followed at all times
- Quality checking and final sign off of delivery
- Liaising with customers upon delivery.
- On average you have 30-40 drops per route.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a UK driving license with no more than 3 points.
- The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable with manual lifting and you are responsible for loading your own van.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Be self aware and presentable at all times
- All uniform, satnav, phone and van is provided.
To apply for this VAN DRIVER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.