Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well established client based on Penarth Road, Cardiff. Our well known client is a leading manufacturer of furniture. The role will involve but not exclude driving, manual handling, physical lifting and customer facing.
Your role as a Driver:
- Driving a 3.5T van delivering beds and household furniture around Wales and South West of England
- Liaising with customers and informing them of their delivery
- Lifting and assembling beds
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
As a Driver you will be paid:
£8.21 per hour.
Hours as a Van Driver:
Monday - Saturday 7am start. Finish times cannot be determined because it is dependent on the amount of deliveries that day. Please be aware you may work 12 hour shifts.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 minor points due to insurance purposes
Benefits working as a Driver:
- Onsite free parking
- Gap reward scheme
- Permanent contract opportunities
Penarth Road, Cardiff
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for the application is the 17th of December 2019