|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£8.91 - £9.78|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established client based on Penarth Road, Cardiff. Our well known client is a leading manufacturer of furniture. The role will involve but not exclude driving, manual handling, physical lifting and customer facing.
- Driving a 3.5T van delivering beds and household furniture around Wales and South West of England
- Liaising with customers and informing them of their delivery
- Lifting and assembling beds
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
8.91 – 9.78 per hour
Monday – Saturday
Hours of Work:
Day starts at 7am Finish times cannot be determined because it is dependent on the amount of deliveries that day.
Please be aware you may work 12 hour shifts.
Experience in a similar role is essential.
Valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 minor points due to insurance purposes - DVLA check will be carried out prior to start.
Contract is temporary to permanent
Benefits working as a Driver:
- Onsite free parking
- Gap reward scheme
- Permanent contract opportunities
Penarth Road, Cardiff
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: (01443 843499 )
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.