|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are working in partnership with our nationally recognised and privately owned distributor of medical supplies.
Due to increased demand, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Van Drivers to work for their depot based in Gloucester.
Role will include:
• Loading vehicle and checking all products are loaded.
• Dealing with returns from their clients.
• Adhering to traffic rules and regulations
• Completing 15 – 30 drops per day
• Completing relevant paperwork on deliveries and back at the depot
Candidates must have:
• Valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
• Own transport or live locally to the site
• Comfortable driving long wheel based vans
• Be available at short notice if needed.
Pay: £8.21 P/H
Monday – Friday 0500 – Finish (typically 8 – 10 hour day dependant on drops and traffic)
This role is temporary on-going with the potential of a permanent contract dependent on current workload and performance.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that really looks after it’s employees, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long!