|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
TEMP TO PERM ROLES
My client based in Wrexham are the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality equipment for the hospitality industry. By combining their market-leading knowledge and technical expertise, they maintain exacting quality standards to deliver high performance solutions.
Using their extensive expertise, they can design and fabricate their products and offer a comprehensive service offering.
Duties will include
- Bench Work
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Be able to read basic drawings to de assemble and assemble products
- Work is all manual with no machine operating - only tools
- Assembly experience
- Proven background of using hand and power tools
- Be able to clean products and have an eye for detail
Hours of work are of
Mon - Thursday 7.30am-4.45pm
Fridays are 7.30am- 11.15am
Weekly Wage - £356 with an increase once taken on permanently after 12 weeks
- Free parking on site.
- Temp to Perm roles
- PPE provided
- Early finish every Friday at 11.15am
- Training Given