|Salary:||£24 to £32K per annum depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Marlena Kostecka|
Are you looking for a role that is a friendly environment and a team orientated workshop who are focused on quality not quantity?
Our client holds approvals for all the main insurance and accident management companies, Mercedes van and HGV approvals and carry out accident repair work for the main truck and van dealerships in the North West and North Wales and they are looking for new team members!
Hours and Pay
- £24K to £32K per annum depending on experience
- Monday – Friday
- 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working alongside our current experienced team members
- General service and repair work on a wide range of vehicles from car derived vans, vans light and heavy commercials
- There is a more challenging side to the role which involves the strip down, removal and rebuilding of sub-assemblies such as suspension systems, engine and gearboxes which may have suffered from accident damage or need removing for body repairs to be completed
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to demonstrate skills in high quality mechanical repairs to assist with panel replacement and structural repairs.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and looking to challenge their abilities in assisting with repairing what some may say is 'unrepairable'
- 20 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- overtime and a pension scheme
- Our operation is health and safety orientated, with staff welfare a major priority
- We adopt an understanding and flexible approach to family requirements and working hours
gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for an experienced Van HGV and LGV technician preferably with Mercedes commercial vehicle experience for our busy body shop in Deeside, on a permanent basis.