|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Inspector based on the outskirts of Exeter, at Greendale Business Park. You will be joining one of the UK’s largest next day delivery services who pride themselves on their efficient delivery and excellent customer service.
As a Vehicle Inspector, you will be responsible for the daily checks across a fleet of 18 – 20 vehicles as they enter the yard after their delivery runs.
Your duties will include:
- Checking all delivery vehicles upon entry of the yard
- Inspect vehicles for any damage and log and record any defects
- Cross-check damage against previous days logs.
- Complete daily damage sheets
- Ensure that vehicles are suitable for next day service
- Additional site administration or maintenance will be included
- Computer literate (Excel & Microsoft word)
- Eye for detail
- Clear communicator
- Previous experience with fleet vehicles (desirable)
We have the following shifts & pay rate available:
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- 10am – 8pm (9.5hrs + ½ hr unpaid break)
- £10.00 per hour
This position will start immediately on the 4 on, 4 off rota pattern. Before applying, please ensure that you are fully flexible for working weekdays and weekends as required.