Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Flint area. We are looking to recruit 1 experienced commercial vehicle painter and 1 experienced car painter to join their team on a Permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for experienced vehicle spray painters to showcase their skills to an industry-leading client on one of their biggest and most exciting projects to date.
Immediate starts are available.
- salary depends on experience - £26+per annum
Hours of work:
- Day shifts 7 am- 5pm
- Vehicle Painters
- Multi-Disciplined Operatives
- Vehicle Preppers and more, the aim is to deliver a full external re-spray of these iconic rail vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Clean, prepare vehicles e.g. sanding, masking, filling, mixing of paint and painting to correct specification
- Clean, prepare and paint components off train
- Finishing, including peer group finished work inspection
- Carry out final work and process inspections as required
- Associated paperwork
- Experience in the painting and preparation of large surface areas and commercial vehicles for example trains/aircraft/trailers
- Use of paints and paint systems such as Solvent Based Paints
- Use of water based paint
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31st May 2019