The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Flint area. We are looking to recruit 1 experienced commercial vehicle painter and 1 experienced car painter to join their team on a Permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for experienced vehicle spray painters to showcase their skills to an industry-leading client on one of their biggest and most exciting projects to date.
Immediate starts are available.
- salary depends on experience - £26+per annum
Hours of work:
- Day shifts 7 am- 5pm
- Vehicle Painters
- Multi-Disciplined Operatives
- Vehicle Preppers and more, the aim is to deliver a full external re-spray of these iconic rail vehicles to the highest possible standard.
- Clean, prepare vehicles e.g. sanding, masking, filling, mixing of paint and painting to correct specification
- Clean, prepare and paint components off train
- Finishing, including peer group finished work inspection
- Carry out final work and process inspections as required
- Associated paperwork
- Experience in the painting and preparation of large surface areas and commercial vehicles for example trains/aircraft/trailers
- Use of paints and paint systems such as Solvent Based Paints
- Use of water based paint
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31st May 2019